Thursday 7 June 2012

Remember my childhood

This days I remember my childhood memories, I guess that I had a good and bad experiences, but fortunately the sunshine was more shining in the end ....
So when I was a child I liked play handball. This was a kind of hobbie, but finished when me and my parents changed our home. All my childhood I lived in Ñuñoa but when we moved, arrived La Florida. After that, I started to play Football, because in the new neigborhood there`s a club. Unfortunately my mom started work, so I had to take care of my brother.
Finally, I joined to a drama club (weekends only) and  I just wanted act in all the plays, that I could, and was here (in the club) where I found  my first love called Pedro and that`s I never forget. Pedro asked to my parents if he could be my  boyfriend of course my parents don't allowed this love because I was only a child ( I was only ten years old), So we were only friends

No comments:

Post a Comment