Sunday 17 June 2012

Always is time to practice my english

Once, in my job, came a foreigner and a customer; and I didn't know how talk with him, so the first thing that I have asked was... ¿where are you from? because I could't wait for know about him, then he told me that was from England, I suppose that because his pronunciation was so british, I have to admit that was a kind of hard understand what he said to me, so I asked... "what do you want?" and he told me "just a pop corn", I swear that was a kind of funny, but I still talked with him "so, dont you want a soft drink?", he told me "maybe a juice" , I started to laugh! (was embarrasing), "what juice do you want?"... "orange juice please". I gave to him all the things that asked me and he wanted pay with VISA . Finally he asked me... "when time left for the movie start", so I asked if he could give me his ticket and I said "your movie start in half hour more", so he gave me thanks and left.
So, was a cool experience and very educative because I practice my english with a British!!!!

P.d.: this correspond to blog nº1

No comments:

Post a Comment