Tuesday 26 June 2012

The importance of money in my life


I started to work when I have eighteen years old; in that time I studied Forestal Engineer. The principal reason to work was to have my own money and be independent.
Always I considered that money it was important, my parents are not rich; but neither poor, of course we had good and bad times, respect to money, and in the bad time one realizes the importance of money to meet the needs to the family.
I never stopped work; because I was bought my own stuff as clothing, notebook, and cellphone and pay some bills to my parents. Then I changed career, to Geography, and I paid all expenses (P.S.U., enrollment, materials, etc.).
I continue worked in the same place, Hoyts Cinemas, like a staff (part time) but with the time I ascend to Administrative (when I had twenty years old) and in this moment becomes a work full time. when I had twenty one years old  I ascend again to Assistant Supervisor and more later to Supervisor (when I had twenty three years old), last month (May) I ascended again to appointment Senior Supervisor (now I have twenty five years old) .
I am currently married, I have my own house and bills to pay, and the money is very important in my life because was help to able to get my independence (me and my husband) I left parent´s house only three months ago, and the money I earn now used to buy everything lack in my house.
I really think that money can't buy happiness but if it helps get it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marjorie,

    Good point of view, it shows the dynamics of money.

    Please check these notes

    I started to work when I WAS eighteen years old; AT that time I studied FOREST EngineerING. The principal reason to work was to have my own money and be independent.
    I HAVE Always considered that money IS important, my parents are not rich; but neither poor, of course we had good and bad times, REGAFRDING money, and in the bad timeS one realizes the importance of money to meet the needs to the family.
    I never stopped workING; because I bought my own stuff as clothing, A notebook, and A cellphone and pay some bills. Then I changed career, to Geography, and I paid all expenses (P.S.U., enrollment, materials, etc.).
    I continue workING in the same place, Hoyts Cinemas, like a staff (part time) but with the time I WAS PROMOTED to AdministratiON (when I WAS twenty years old) and in this moment I work full time. When I WAS twenty one years old I WAS PROMOTED AGAIN to Assistant Supervisor and later to Supervisor (when I WAS twenty three years old), last month (May) I WAS PROMOTED Again to appointment Senior Supervisor (now I AM twenty five years old) .

    I am currently married, I have my own house and bills to pay, and (NO “the”) money is very important in my life because IT HAS HELPED ME TO BE INDEPENDENT (me and my husband) I left MY parent´s house only three months ago, and I USE the money I earn now to buy everything I NEED in my house.
    I really think that money can't buy happiness but if it helps get it.

    ReplyDelete