Sunday 29 May 2011

TV SERIES!

Since I was a child I love watch TV, now is the only activity that relaxes me and entertains in my free time. All these time I was see soap operas, but now my great passion it´s the TV series.
These days much of my favourites series are coming to their end of season so I´ll have to wait several months to continue with their stories..
I see them every day for cable tv, but when it´s a premiere chapter, I prefer watch in the internet.
My favourite serie it´s House M.D. , ok I love Hugh Laurie but I like too the medical histories and complex character of the protagonist because  is very unpredictable.
Another series that I love is Grey´s Anatomy, each chapter it´s also medical stories that happens in a hospital but focuses more on the live of the doctors that the patients.
Smallville is another series that I follow from the begin, but unfortunately that ended one week ago; this series talk about Superman before become a superhero.
Finally a few months ago, I began to see The Big Bang Theory, and I find great!!!!, this series it´s about a group of friends scientists that work in a university, the leader of the group is Sheldon Cooper and I must be recognized that him (is jerk but I loved) main theme of all chapters around of this particular character.
To end I will tell you that my guilty pleasure it´s watch cooking shows, I love the Fox Life channel and it´s programs: Jamie´s 30 minutes meals, Bill´s food, Nigella, The Delicious Miss Dahl and Ace of Cakes, and I dream make the same food :D

2 comments:

  1. i love house to!!!
    hugh laurie is the most hot actor in the world XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Fox channel too!!!!! in especially to the series GLEE and THE SIMPSONS, that I've seen since I was child (L)

    ReplyDelete