Thursday 7 April 2011

My life in Internet

I think that internet its very necesary because is a tool used for almost all the world, and without this tool we can´t entry to the comunication international.


My favourite social network it´s Google, every day for everything to resort to this page, since I have internet used this page for trivial things, homeworks, research, entertainment, etc. I considerer the best and more complete searcher than ever exist... In my notebook it´s always my principal page.


The other page that used every days, although for funny is Facebook. I have an account since two years ago (I think :/) and I have a lots friends, honestly I don´t speak or post so much and I talk with no more than 5 person... I used this web site for play video games how Cityville (I´m obsessed).


Finally I belive that facebook it´s a very important social network, sometimes people can find person that have lose contact, or old friends. Personally I have a lot of friends that I dont see for so long time ago, for example my friends of the school and high school or my family that live in diferent parts of the country. Unfortunately i have to admit I use this page for less important things to be aware of my loved ones.


Well... this its all for today !