Tuesday 22 March 2011

Favourite Movie

My favourite movie is "Legens of the Fall" by Edward Zwick, is a film based in a book of Jim Harrison with the same tittle written in the 1979. This movie was perfect because the actor Antony Hopkins, Brad Pitt, Henry Thomas, Aidan Quinn and the actress Julia Ormond had exceptional  performances. The movie opened in 1994 in USA. The story is about of the Coronel William Ludlowa, father of three sons; They are Samuel, Tristan and Alfred, who were falling in love of the same women with the same woman... Susannah.

The story takes places in USA, located in Montana on the first World War. The first time that I saw this movie was in 1997 and I loved completly... Now I have it on DVD and I like watch this movie with my husband. The most beautiful of the movie for me, it's the Soundtrack's, so I chose one song of this album for the entrance to the church in my marriage. I like the movie for its romance, scenery and family history.

I think that this movie is better than others because talk about the drama of the real life, The film was nominated for the academy awards for Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction and Best Sound, and won the category for Best Cinematography.

For finish I invite for everyone to see and enjoy this movie.

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie!!! i cry all time ! it's so sad sometimes , like when the guys kill tristan wife! :( See you in class and i will follow you blog now! XOXO naty cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve never seen this movie all the way through, just snippets on cable TV.
    How about some pictures to brighten up your blog? Or are you going for a minimalist design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that movie, is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete